\', 1979 to 1983 DOHC CB750/900/1000/1100 Honda Custom, \' - \', Honda DOHC Customs, \'
  Login or Register
1979 to 1983 DOHC CB750/900/1000/1100 Honda Custom: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WWW.CB750C.COM Forum Index -> Welcome and Forum Announcements
sportz
Getting up steam
Getting up steam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all.

Just a quick hello...I joined the site after just following along for a while. I must say there is a lot of great information here and there is also quite a bit of humor and nonsense. (which can be very entertaining) I've owned a 900f since 92 and love it. Awesome to find other people that feel the same way about the old bikes. I am thankful to have found another great resource to help keep my F running for many years to come.

Ever notice how it´s a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!

Last edited by sportz on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Frank
Turbo-Powered Poster
Turbo-Powered Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy

Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Heya sportz, welcome! You're right down the street from me, if you ever need help with anything give me a holla and don't be shy about it cause tbh... there's really not much I'm doing in the daytime during winter. I'm new to bike engine work but I learn fast having worked on cars for so many years. Great bunch here, helpfull too! Enjoy your stay Smile

[url=http://www.cb750c.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=98405#98405]Please Click on This Link & Read The Thread for New Members About Site Rules.
Putting The Year & Make of Your Bike in Yo 
OldTimer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the site. Welcome

Please click the new member's link on the home page for the forum rules/regulations one of which is to put the year and model of the bike you have in your signature so all will know what bike you are asking questions about.

Thank You

The Management

pd750

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the site sportz ... Smile

Please put the year and model of your bike in the signature section on your profile / member account page and set \"Always attach signature \" to YES . Just below the Reply box , check the box in front of \"Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)\" .

1982 CB750C (Sold) Haven\'t found another , yet . 
CjKit
Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome

Californiaman
Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

hi!

genesound
administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to here wave

Kindly read this linked thread with the rules before posting
pictures or asking lots of questions that are already answered in it.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
81 CB900C, 83 CB1000C. 
Dodgerfan
Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 am Reply with quote Back to top

W'sup

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

I think we scared him! Confused

pd750

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

Or , maybe he isn't use to an active board .

Please put the year and model of your bike in the signature section on your profile / member account page and set \"Always attach signature \" to YES . Just below the Reply box , check the box in front of \"Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)\" .

1982 CB750C (Sold) Haven\'t found another , yet . 
Next
Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

could be... or maybe he's just busy with life, idk. He posted yesterday in the chit chat forums Superbowl 2011 thread I'm subscribed to so I saw a post by him yesterday. Not everyone's addicted to posting here like some people are, ha ha Wink

[url=http://www.cb750c.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=98405#98405]Please Click on This Link & Read The Thread for New Members About Site Rules.
sportz
Getting up steam
Getting up steam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still around .Thanks for the concern and the warm welcome. I've been a bit busy with work and fricken snow removal..PITA ! I think I'm broken but good now feel like I'm 80! Snows one more time.. I"m moving!

Ever notice how it´s a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!

Next
Power Poster
Power Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sportz wrote:
I'm still around .Thanks for the concern and the warm welcome. I've been a bit busy with work and fricken snow removal..PITA ! I think I'm broken but good now feel like I'm 80! Snows one more time.. I"m moving!

There he is Wink better pack up and get ready then cause this winter is far from over banger Feel like 80 now from shoveling huh? I hear ya on that... my bad back is killing me from it. I had to shovel out my wife's car for her to go to work because our plow guy came by later than he usually does and our driveway is a long one. Then I shoveled the walkway and a few hours later I shoveled out my bike.

Tonight we had to go to her parents house and shovel them out. I can't stand snow and have been bugging my wife to move to Fla for years now but she won't because she has a lot of family here. So it's either me move out on my own or try & keep the complaing to a minimum and just deal with it here. I go back and forth on those 2 options a lot Razz

sportz
Getting up steam
Getting up steam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Why don't you tell your wife to shovel out her own damn car!.......YEAH RIGHT ! Just kidding thats what I was doing at 5;45am myself ! I shoveled her out then got a few hours sleep and got up and cleared my house and my 2 neighbors and then off to work. I actually like the snow long as I'm not snowblowing or shoveling it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WWW.CB750C.COM Forum Index -> Welcome and Forum Announcements

View next topic
View previous topic